The Holy Sepulchre Store was established in 1947 by the late Hanna Elias Shbeita who was a Christian Orthodox, Jerusalamite. The store got its name from its location which is at the doorsteps of the Western Entrance of the Holy Sepulchre Church. It holds the best reputation in the Old City, well-known for its high standards and exquisite quality of religious products which include a wide variety of top quality icons, jewelry and souvenirs of the HolyLand. Over the years, it grew into a family business and is now managed by his son, Elias Shbeita, and his 2 sons, John and Joseph, who continued to improve and expand the operation. Their goal is to continuously develop and research further products in the aim to provide more for their customers to ensure their satisfaction.